Our fast growing apprenticeship programme has been awarded Ofsted’s maximum ‘Significant Progress’ in all three judgement areas in its spring 2021 monitoring inspection – a rare achievement only shared by between five and ten per cent of training providers across the country.
Apprenticeships have moved on considerably from what they used to be. They are increasingly being recognised as presenting exciting opportunities for both apprentice and employer.
• They can be used to develop new or existing staff of any age – not just young people
• Open to staff with degrees and other qualifications (but not in chosen subject area)
• There’s no cost to schools or to their learners
• Very flexible in terms of learning on and off the job
• We can make it easy for you!
As a registered apprenticeship training provider, we want to work collaboratively with employers from maintained schools, other multi-academy trusts and private, voluntary and independent organisations to provide the best apprenticeships programmes across the education sector – for the ultimate benefit of all staff and the children and young people they work with.
Apprenticeship training is free for the vast majority of employers and for learners.
Email Sue Hinchcliffe, our director of education apprenticeships, email@example.com, to arrange a no-obligation chat to talk through this forward-thinking opportunity.